Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Today I Was Asked Why I'm Unreasonable

I had to fill out an application today for an accelerator called Unreasonable Institute. They're seeking entrepreneurs in the early education space who are dedicated to improving the lives of millions of low-income kids. One of the questions on the application was...Why Am I Unreasonable? Ha! What a great question! 

So here's my answer: I'm unreasonable because I won't/can't turn my back on the millions of kids who need exactly what Tipitom brings to the table. I feel obligated and motivated to bring this venture to fruition. I have a social responsibility that's based on personal experience, societal need and opportunity. I've passed up multiple career opportunities and sacrificed all I have to stay in the game. I'm the queen of unreasonable! ¿Si o no?

1 comment: